September 3, 2009

Getting a Head Start

I never get a head start on Christmas; don't want to! But this year, I have written a new book and we started selling it September 1! It's A Peachtree City Night Before Christmas, as you can see by the image. Needless to say, it's a holiday spoof and features lots of things in our community... the golf cart trails and the gazillion golf carts, for example, as well as all the basic Santa stuff, only the reindeer are cowdeer! I think the illustrator, Yvonne Ford, did a great job. We had a lot of fun, are now in the Christmas spirit, and hope lots of kids, teachers, grammies, grandpas, aunts, uncles, friends, mailmen, paper deliverers, etc. get a copy for Christmas! I love doing "custom" things but this was especially fun, since I could include all my favorite places. Last year, I did a Peachtree City Coloring and Activity Book. What will next year bring? I guess that will be a Santa surprise. For now, I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment